We hope you enjoyed Best4Biz 2019.
In total, over 230 business leaders and guests attended our business conference and 98 business people enjoyed our breakfast meeting on mental health in the workplace. See our gallery below.
This year, we focused on how to grow your businesses, with respected panellists discussing how to overcome barriers, how to put theory into action and how local authorities and government are helping to grow your business.
Don't forget - the East Sussex Business Awards will be held at the East Sussex National Hotel on Thursday 26th September. To nominate your company or a fellow Chamber or FSB member please follow this link.
Conference highlights included:
- Respected international speaker Andrew McMillan, responsible for introducing the "Customer Experience" at John Lewis and a recognised expert in employee engagement, customer service and leadership worldwide.
- Senior officers and politicians from each local authority
- Networking opportunities with 230 other business leaders
- A business networking breakfast with 98 attendees discussing the importance of mental health in the workplace
- Question time panels with respected business leaders
Chambers of Commerce