ACES Five Strategic Goals
- For business in East Sussex to influence policy makers.
- For structured, strategic approaches to all local authorities to achieve stated goals.
- To improve the road and rail infrastructure in East Sussex.
- To provide fast speed Broadband to rural and urban East Sussex, as a matter of urgency.
- To close East Sussex mobile ‘not spots'.
- To promote East Sussex as the place to do business outside London.
- To develop the coastal, rural and urban tourism offer across the county.
Skills and Workforce Development
- To develop links between business, schools and colleges to ensure students develop the skills needed for work.
- To influence local authorities to provide skills training as required in rural areas as well as urban.
These goals were agreed by all members of ACES in November 2012. They form the basis of our activity and are reviewed regularly to reflect the economy in East Sussex.